We Might Have A Fit, If Your PPC Program:
If you have clear direction/guidelines for target costs per action, this will be extremely helpful. If you do not have those clearly defined at this stage, I have extensive expertise in ROI modeling and can help you define an initial set of target CPAs, which we can refine over time.
Both B2B and B2C are OK. However, I have a slight preference for B2C/e-commerce.
|Please Contact Me:
If you think there is a potential fit between your Paid Search Advertising program's needs & my expertise, experience, and willingness to develop a Pay For Performance relationship, please contact me and we can connect to discuss the opportunity:
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
Selected PPC Advertising Articles I Have Authored:
Guest By Lines
- 5 Keyword Strategies for B2B PPC Campaigns, High Rankings
Search Engine Land Articles
- 6 Tactics For Overcoming The High Cost of Clicks in B2B PPC
- B2B Hubs Or PPC? Are All Leads Created Equal?
- B2B Landing Page Strategies: More Might Really Be More Effective
KoMarketing Associates Blog
- PPC Checklist (for moderate AdWords management)
- Are Google AdWords Content Network View-Through Conversions Real?
- 9 Generic PPC Ad Copy Tests to Boost CTR
- 20 Questions to Ask When Crafting PPC Ad Copy
- 200+ Negative Keywords to Consider for B2B PPC